The 1st Annual Nest Pet Expo is just 9 days away. NINE!! We're excited, if you can't tell!
To celebrate how close it is, here are 9 of the many things you're not going to want to miss!
1. Veteran-owned organizations and organizations dedicated to Veterans are joining us, along with many Veterans and their families! So you'll be in good company!
Some of them are:
2. We're basically having a pet adoption extravaganza! Some really great rescue organizations are joining us, with some of their adoptable animals. It will be a great place to meet a bunch of animals if you're thinking about adopting!
3. We have cool stuff for your pets! Handmade goods, treats and great places to shop in our local area, along with some really talented groomers and trainers!
4. We have some cool things for you and your family to see and learn about!
5. We have gifts - spoil yourself or do some shopping for upcoming birthdays! The first 500 adults get a grab bag with some cool stuff inside!
6. You could also win some prizes! We have a raffle table with donated items from some of our vendors! They include:
7. We have activities for the kids! AND the first 1,000 kids get a grab bag at the entrance with some cool stuff inside!
8. We've got your lunch too! The Nest is serving up a great lunch for a small price, and ICE CREAM! $1 gets you a cone AND helps the Nest with their mission of helping Veterans! Come hungry!
9. You can bring your pets! Not many local events welcome animals like we do - if you can leash or cage your pet, they're friendly, and they want to come along, they're welcome! Bring them to enjoy the day with you! We won't allow retractable leashes and unfriendly pets will be asked to leave.